A profitable alternative
Whether you want your "old" Bihler machine overhauled or decide to purchase one which has been reconditioned: you will profit from either option.
Bihler stamping and forming machines have been demonstrating their reliability and durability for over sixty years. To ensure this history of success continues in the future, Bihler is giving its used machines a complete makeover with the latest technology which reflects the current level of new machines.
Advantages of reconditioning
- Decisive increase in performance and higher precision
- Full mechanical and electrical overhaul, also partial reconditioning by agreement (even on-site)
- Reconditioning to the very highest quality criteria by Bihler experts
- Only Bihler original spare parts are used
- Fitted with the latest Bihler VC 1E controller technology
- Start-up on your premises
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- 12 months manufacturer's warranty
- Customised support: fast spare parts service, intensive advice and training, maintenance and repair service
- Full cleaning
- Sandblasting and priming of machine housing
- Pneumatic system and central lubrication unit NEW
- Reconditioning of modules such as feed, press, slide, central mandrel, etc.
- Electrical installation
- Conversion to new servo drive
- Final assembly of machine and wiring
- Test run and machine acceptance
Control System VC 1E
The Bihler process control VariControl VC 1E improves the performance of your used machine, offering user-friendly operation and programming of individual input and output modules via the 15” TFT touchscreen.
The VC 1E can control up to 6 NC axes. If required, the control unit can be expanded by a maximum of 16 analogue measuring channels. The advantages: you can access new production potential and increase process reliability significantly.
Used Bihler rmachines
Head of Used Machines Department
Otto Bihler Maschinenfabrik
GmbH & Co. KG
Lechbrucker Str. 15