Reconditioned Bihler machines – A cost-efficient option
Whether you decide to purchase a reconditioned Bihler machine, or you decide to have your “old” Bihler machine overhauled, you will realize great savings either way.
For over sixty years, Bihler stamping and forming machines have been known for their exceptional reliability and durability. Bihler wants this history of success to continue into the future, so we give our used machines a complete makeover, using the latest technology that is found in our new machines. The net results: decisive improvement in performance, and greater precision.
Bihler Control Retrofit: Click here for the article in "b on top".
Here are just some of the benefits of these upgrades:
- Machine performance and accuracy are restored
- Mechanical and electrical systems are overhauled (Partial reconditioning is available, even on-site)
- Reconditioning is done to the very highest quality standards by Bihler experts
- Only Bihler original spare parts are used
- Machines are fitted with the latest Bihler VC 1E controller technology
- Start-up is done on your premises
- Machines are CE compliant, with optional full enclosure providing noise and operator protection
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- 12-month manufacturer’s warranty
- Customized support: fast spare parts service, comprehensive support and training, maintenance and repair service
Complete reconditioning includes:
- Full cleaning
- Sandblasting and priming
- New pipe work and wiring
- Reconditioning of all modules - feed, press, slide, central mandrel, etc.
- Assembly of drive unit
- Final assembly of machine and wiring
- Test run, and machine acceptance
Leading-edge control technology
The Bihler process control VariControl VC 1E improves the performance of your used machine, offering user-friendly operation and programming of individual input and output modules, via the 15 TFT touchscreen and other operating controls.
The VC 1E can control up to 6 NC axes. If required, the control unit can be expanded by a maximum of 16 analog measuring channels, enabling you to access new production potential, and to increase process reliability significantly.
The following machines have been refurbished and modernized (12 months manufacturer's warranty) for upcoming projects you may have:
Promotion pricing valid from October 1st, 2020, while stocks last
Bihler retrofit machines
Head of Retrofit Machines Department
Otto Bihler Maschinenfabrik
GmbH & Co. KG
Lechbrucker Str. 15