- Efficient, flexibly applicable manufacturing systems for mass production of larger stamped and formed parts as well as sub-assemblies
- Perfect adaptation for individual customer solutions following the module design principle
- High production speeds up to 400 1/min.
- Open machine concept guarantees easy access for rapid and easy tool changeover and tool maintenance
- Easy integration of all Bihler key technologies like threading, welding and bolting etc
- Easy and secure operation with VariControl VC 1
|Stroke rate:||continuously variable from 5 to max. 400 1/min.|
|Press:||nominal stamping capacity 300 kN, stroke 12 mm|
|Slide units:||max. nominal forming capacity 50 kN, max. stroke 30 mm|
|Feed length:||mech. feed: max. 120 mm or 240 mm, with feed cycle reduction, servo feed: any feed pitch|
|Material:||max. strip thickness: 4 mm, max. strip width 80 mm, max. wire Ø 4 mm|
|Dimensions:||width 2,130 mm x depth 1,400 mm x height 2,050 mm (BZ 2/5; with protection unit)|
|Weight||approx. 4,200 kg (BZ 2/5; without units and tooling)|
|READ MORE ►|
Ease of use
With the VariControl VC 1 machine and process control system, Bihler emphasizes the keywords „Ease of Use“ and „Process Safety“ at a new, higher level. With state of the art software and hardware features, the intelligent control system guarantees greater efficiency in your production. The highly flexible control platform allows you to easily control even the most complex automation solutions in the field of stamping and forming assembly technology – on all Bihler machine types.